THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
Increasing access, quality and essential services for children 0 – 4yrs.
Become national – increase institutional reach
- Use MDI (SA) Population-based planning for expansion of programmes.
- Strengthen partnerships with; government departments and agencies and key role players.
- Unlock government funding.
- Population-based plan.
- Increased funding for TREE’s programmes signed MOU/SLA with government and key role players (National for each province)
- Interventions in a minimum of 4 provinces in SA.
EXPAND YOUR ACCESS, REACH QUALITY FOR ECD SERVICES
- Establish TREE as a national organisation.
- Increase programme scalability within Districts.
- Strengthen and expand our capacity to implement integrated programmes.
- Ensure every child receives an integrated basket of services.
- ECD programmes in 4 provinces. (numbers)
- 1 206 practitioners trained, parents reached, households reached, children reached, aux workers reached and SHS’s established.
- Number of centres of excellence established.
- Repacking our training programmes.
- Restructuring our programmes and implementation teams.
- Increase number of children receiving the essential package.
BUILD INSTITUTIONAL AND PROGRAMMATIC EXCELLENCE
- Strengthen (HR) board and staff capacity.
- Expand social enterprise, unrestricted funding and TREE’s reserves.
- Strengthen M&E systems and promote organisational learning.
- Enable ECD systems and delivery mechanisms.
- Improved governance and staff, available funding for implementation of programmes, expansion and sustainability.
- Development indicated through child assessments.
- Evidence of efficacy of programmes.
- Number of networks established.
- LM and District support to programmes.
- Number of partnerships established.
- Number of practitioners trained and monitored in partnerships with TPs 12.
- Number of CBOs established.
- Number of ECD programmes registered.