TREE post training support and mentoring network is a skills development and enrichment support network for recently qualified practitioners.
The network community aims to grow knowledge, skills and ECD practice while facilitating access to quality resources and mentorship opportunities.
These benefits are open to those TREE NQF L4 who wish to enhance their skills and practice to provide a truly quality intervention to South Africa’s children.
Join the Network, and ensure you are never alone in your ECD practice.
There is always help available to you – we want to help you to be the best you can be!
We aim to:
- Upgrade your knowledge & skills.
- Support quality & sustainability of ECD.
- Keep you informed on current ECD practices.
- Assist ECD programmes to access services & resources.
- Assist you to have access to further training & additional resources.
For more information contact: Nomonde Mkhize
Telephone: +27 31 579 4711/2/3/4
Telephone: +27 31 579 4687
TREE Head Office:
Postal Address: P.O. Box 35173, Northway, 4065
Street Address: Emthonjeni TREE Centre, 69 Krishna Road, Umgeni park, 4051